Thursday, August 16, 2012

Well...this does exist...

So much has happened since I "moved" to tumblr.

I guess I gave up on Death Inc. Got a few more rejections. Some helpful. Some not so much.

I finishes a second novel. My Nano Novel. Like with most other writers I find I like my second book much more than my first.

That was in 2010. It's 2012 now. I have a new job. I like it a lot...Still in insurance and all.

I guess the biggest thing that has happened to me is that I have started making nail polish.

Ha I know that you are probably wondering how one "makes" nail polish..well it takes a ton of work and research, but it can be done...and my shop has acutally been very successful. In fact I may be able to leave the insurance world and do nail polish full time (keeping my fingers crossed)

I haven't written full time in...well years. It's really sad to think about that.

I still want to be a writer.....and I will revisit my manuscripts one day...maybe sooner than later.

I would love to clean up my new Sci Fi and get it out to Agents again. This time though....I am going to take my time. I think I rushed into sending out Death Inc, and I don't want to do that again. Ever

I will try to keep this blog updated fairly often. Maybe with some writing here and there.

:)

Good Night World

~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment