Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Minecraft...Building the USS Enterprise (the aircraft carrier)

Ok so I mentioned in my last post about Minecraft. I have decided I am going to attempt to build a scale model of the USS Enterprise CVN - 65

She is an awesome ship. The first Nuclear powered Aircraft carrier in the US Navy and the longest aircraft carrier in the world.

She is 1123ft long, (extreme) 257 feet wide (extreme) 250 ft tall (extreme) and the fastest aircraft carrier in the US Navy Fleet. Not to mention there is something majestic about her...




























Anyway, I have measured out how large the boat needs to be in Minecraft, and will keep updating my blog as I begin work on "Big E"

Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. Minecraft forums

    ReplyDelete