Sunday, November 7, 2010

Last day of the first week of my first NaNoWriMo

Lol! That's a mouthful!

Today is Sunday! Did I mention that I LOVE the end of daylight savings time?! Well I do! Who doen't want to gain an hour of LIFE! :)

Anyway Nation Novel Writing Month is going GREAT! I am right on track to complete by the 30th. I am currently at 10100 words, and 4 chapters in.

This novel is a young adult Sci Fi, in the vein of The Hunger Games.

I have introduced almost all the characters now (there are only about 5 important ones in this novel.

Well that's about it for me ATM :) My boyfriend and I are going the the TIM & ERIC show tomorrow night! It will surely be a good time. We also already bought our tickets to HARRY POTTER and the Deathly Hallows part one!! We are going the Friday it opens!! WOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment