Saturday, November 20, 2010

Updates of a Busy Month!

Wow, I never thought that November could be this busy!

Tim and Eric, Harry Potter and 1667 words a day!

Right now I am 1 day behind on Nano. I did not have time to write yesterday since I was going to Harry Potter!!!!

As an aside I do love the movies, but they will never live up to the books. I think that's impossible. Being at the second to last Harry Potter movie however, made me a little sad. Harry has been a part of my life since I was 10 years old! I will be sad to say goodbye to the franchise next July. I hope by then there is another wonderful series for me to explore!

One could dream that by then I could have an agent and be on my way to publishing, but there is so much work to be done on both my series! Death Inc needs editing and polishing, and Skylark Assassins needs to be written!

Well I will get back to NaNo-ing :)

See you on the flip side of 50k

30k down 20k to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment